Introducing a new work from home solution for bankruptcy attorneys: NextChapter's WFH Plan.
With shelter in place and stay at home orders in effect all over the country, going into the office is starting to become more and more difficult for law firms. But you can still keep your law firm operating and help legal clients during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Work from Home package includes everything your law firm needs to work from home, such as online bankruptcy software, client communication tools, a lawyer directory listing, a set-up training call, and a consultation with a virtual paralegal.
Prepare and manage bankruptcy cases.
NextChapter's cloud-based software guides you through the bankruptcy petition and updates in real-time so your entire firm can collaborate on cases. Manage your entire bankruptcy practice remotely with the following NextChapter features:
- Linear workflow that eliminates double and triple data entry
- Compatible on all devices, with mobile applications for all tablets and phones
- Intuitive bankruptcy calculators for income and the means test
- PACER Notices inbox that organizes incoming court documents and schedules events to the firm calendar
- Streamlined bankruptcy case management with dashboards, checklists, document storage, and more
Communicate with clients effectively.
Even without face-to-face interactions, you can still keep your client updated on the status of their case and collect any information needed for intake.
- NextMessage Client Texting: Communicate with law firm clients through texting and send automated reminders to keep them updated on the status of their case. With an assigned local phone number, the entire firm can text clients and access conversation history.
- MyChapter Client Portal: Conduct bankruptcy client intake completely online with MyChapter, a secure client portal. Made for bankruptcy debtors, MyChapter is easy to understand, customizable and imports directly into NextChapter to limit time spent on data entry.
Advertise your legal services and flexibility with Modern Attorney.
Show prospective clients that you're still available to take on cases with the Modern Attorney Directory. On your profile, you can let clients know that you're still taking cases in uncertain times when work in the office may not be possible and court hearings may be suspended. Highlight the flexibility you have to offer, such as video conference meetings, phone consultations and accepting online payments.
Get an extra hand with Paralegal as a Service.
If you need last-minute assistance with preparing bankruptcy cases from home, work with one of our experienced virtual paralegals. We'll prepare the case for filing, conduct due diligence searches and help out with any scope of legal work.
Transition to working from home seamlessly with NextChapter. Learn more about the WFH Plan by attending one of our upcoming webinars.