The busy months of bankruptcy law are approaching, but so is summer. Unfortunately during these warm months, attorneys find themselves crouched over client intake forms and playing phone tag with clients. With NextChapter's Virtual Paralegal Support service, we'll tackle the paperwork and conduct client meetings on your firm's behalf so you can spend less time in the office and enjoy the sunshine!
Tell Me More!
Hire an experienced Virtual Paralegal who's an expert on your bankruptcy software. NextChapter's Virtual Paralegal Team consists of legal professionals who are passionate about helping your debtor and practice. Our technology skills and extensive knowledge of bankruptcy law make us the perfect addition to your team for Chapter 7, 11, and 13 personal and business cases.
A quick look into NextChapter's VP workflow. We have a standardized and streamlined process that can be customized to your firm's workflow.
- You find you just don't have enough time to handle all these cases so you decide to hire NextChapter to help with your newest Chapter 7 personal case.
- A member of our team reaches out to you for any additional documents and gain insight on your firm's processes and preferences.
- We contact the client on your behalf to obtain necessary information and documents for preparing the schedules
- NextChapter does all the data entry for you and gets the case ready to file. Once we have completed the packet, we send the petition draft for your review.
- Once you approve the petition and obtain client signatures we file the case through your NextChapter account with the court.
- We send you a confirmation email that the case was filed, along with the filing number and a reminder to pay the court filing fee.
Why Hire a NextChapter Virtual Paralegal
- Only pay for our services when you need to! Whether you have too many cases or have a busy personal life - we'll step in and take care of the casework with minimal cost to you.
- A VP frees up your time so you can focus on growing your business, expanding to new practice areas, or just taking a well-deserved day off.
- Reduce stress caused by poor client communication and disruptions. We'll be your debtor's contact.
Meet Our Virtual Paralegal Team
Megi Malushi is NextChapter's in-house Paralegal Support Specialist. She is a graduate from The Ohio State University's political science program and loves the legal world! Megi is eager to work with you and help take your law firm to new heights!
NextChapter's Virtual Paralegal Support service is a great way to increase revenue and decrease expenses without consuming all your time and energy. Imagine all the cases you can take on with the extra help. Oh, and you won't have to hire and train your own in-house paralegal.